Back to Planning

 My group is back to finding plans. Filming was not completed so another day is required. This time it will be at a park near my house. Everyone will meet there. The process of planning a filming day is always difficult. I think next Sunday will have to work. No one is working and I do not have any games. Hopefully this will be good for everyone. I can bring my costume to film and so can Sean. Rhys will also have to come since he is one of the main actors. It will probably take longer because there are more scenes. This is a problem because there is less time. I will try to find a way to make it work since it is by my house. Hopefully Rhys can move his plans to be a different day so there will be more time. If he cannot there might even need to be a third day to film. I hope it does not come to that. I know I will be free all day. Sean H. said he would be free all day. Sean D. said he could call out of work. Lets just hope Rhys can come through so filming can be completed. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!