Editing !!



 Today Zane started the editing process. After a long wait, filming is finally complete and editing can begin. He will use Adobe Editing Software for most of the editing and maybe iMovie for the rest. The editing is really easy for him and he enjoys it so I don’t have to do much editing. I’ve tried and asked but he refuses to let me touch editing because he enjoys it. He edited the last video so it was easier for him to just do this one too. When he is done, I will get opinions from other people on what to do better next time. There were new angles in this video that I would like outside opinions on. I will ask a bunch of different people to hopefully get honest opinions. Once reviewing the finally opinions, I can finalize the video for submission. Most of the editing will be done separately because it is easier that way. I cant really help a lot either way so it’s not like Zane will need me for anything. He said he hopes to finish early so he has time to review. I will also review it when he is done since I’m more of a perfectionist than he is. Once Zane and I have reviewed it, then I can begin asking for outside opinions. Hopefully I can get a lot of good reviews so my life can be easier. Most of the angles filmed were similar to what I was used to filming so it shouldn’t be too difficult. The only few angles that were difficult I tried to cut the scenes short incase they looked bad. I think the video will tuen out well when Zane is finished editing. It feels so good to finally be finished with this video. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming