Editing!!!

  Zane and I finally almost finished editing our commercial. Editing was one of the things during the process that was difficult. I have little to no editing experience at all so I struggled with this especially. This was okay though because my group and I agreed that Zane would do most of the editing. This is because Zane has previous editing experience so it was just easier that way. My end of the agreement was to be the actor in the commercial, since neither of us really wanted to do that. We were originally going to find someone else to be the actor but I agreed to do it if he would edit. Zane began the editing process the night we finished filming. He used Adobe Pro editing software. He cut the clips together from earlier in the day and made it look smooth. He constantly sent me the progress to make sure I was okay with everything. There was never an issue so he just kept going and it turned out great. I wish I could’ve done more to help but I just don’t know anything about editing. Zane finished the entire commercial in a couple days and then sent me the final product. The only thing that was missing was the Gatorade slogan and logo at the end. I told him that and he added it to finish it off. After this was done, he and I sent the commercial to a couple different people for outside opinions. Everyone said that it was great and that they wouldn’t change anything. Acting wasn’t my favorite thing to do but it was a lot easier than editing. Plus, Zane is really good at editing already anyways.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!