Finally...

 Today my group started filming. I had practice in the morning. After practice, I had to get a haircut. Once I was finished, I went home and met my group mates. Everyone met at my house as planned. For the first few minutes, it was hard to get everyone to focus. After that, everyone realized we had to be serious. I acted in a few of the scenes and Rhys acted in the ones that I wasn't in. Sean D. didn't really have to do anything. Sean H. was filming. A lot of the time was spent trying to decide how the scenes would be set up. I also had to find parts of my costume. I had to get props for Sean's costume as well. This took more time than expected. Along with all this, I had to find somewhere to put my dog. He kept getting in the way of the shots. After a while, I just locked him outside for a little until filming was done inside. Then I locked him inside so filming could happen outside. After about 2 hours, filming was completed at my house but there were still scenes that needed to be filmed at a park. The group decided to schedule another date to film there. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!