Tomorrow...

     My group is supposed to start filming tomorrow. Sean H. will meet me at my house with a camera. Sean D. will pick up Rhys to help act in the film. I will also be a main actor in the film. I will play multiple roles in the film. Sean D. will also have a role in the film. Sean H. is doing most of the filming so he will not be acting in the film. The filming process should take a while. I do not think we will finish filming tomorrow. This means that we will have to pick another date to film. This will be determined tomorrow. If filming is not completed, my group will pick a new date to finish filming. Each member will have to agree on a date to miss work or practice. Hopefully filming will be mostly completed tomorrow. That will make this a lot easier for everyone. Sean H. is bringing me a costume for one of my roles in the film. I will be playing two different roles. To make this look better, I will have multiple costumes. This will make my multitude of roles more subtle. All that's left to do is hope that my group can finish filming tomorrow so that no extra days are needed. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!