A Change

 Today my group decided to finish filming on Sunday. This is the only information that has been decided. No time is set. I don't know how much time there will be. Today I have a baseball game. Hopefully my team will win. I also decided to do something that I am hoping wont be noticed in the film. I got another haircut. This one was different though. I shaved it all off. I got a buzz cut. I had promised one of my friends that if he did it I would do it. He got his buzz cut so I had top get mine. I am hoping no one will notice it in my film. My hair was super long so I don't know how well I can hide it. The back of my head looks completely different. I will try to show it as little as possible. That will be very hard. I told my ground so everyone knows. I will see what I can do to minimize this. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!