Still Filming…

 My group is just about done filming. The group members all came over again today to film more. A few more scenes were completed. There was a lot of discarded footage. Hopefully Zane has enough to begin editing now. After today, my group should only need 1-3 more days of filming. Assuming they come over again this weekend, it should be completed soon. Kevin’s birthday is this weekend though so he might not be able to film. Maybe the rest of the group will still meet this weekend. If anything, everyone can meet on Monday to finish. Zane wanted to film today but Kevin and I were already busy. I’m not sure why Kevin was busy but I know it had something to do with studying for a test. I was busy because it was opening day for the baseball season and I went to the game with my family. My family goes every year so I couldn’t skip it even if I wanted to. Zane also mentioned filming tomorrow but I already have a baseball game for school. My team was rained out at our game yesterday so my group could’ve filmed yesterday. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be nice so the chance to film most likely won’t happen again. If all goes well, the team will come away from tomorrows game with a record of 3-9. The season hasn’t been going well but hopefully that will change soon. If everything stays as planned, my group should be finished filming by the end of the week. Once finished filming, Zane can finally finish editing and the project will be complete. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!