More Baseball…

Filming is beginning to seem like it will never happen. Yet another couple days has gone by and there has been no filming. For the past few days, school has been really weird. There have been 2 lockdowns for completely different things. The first one was because of a fight. Almost 40 kids were involved, some of which were arrested. This fight sent a lot of students, including myself, into the auditorium for the day. Being stuck in the auditorium, I could not communicate with my group members. The connection was bad and everyone was distracted. The second lockdown was today. This one was because of an anonymous threat made to the school. It was never said what the threat was, but my group was completely locked down in separate classrooms all day. This made communication difficult again. Eventually towards the end of the day, I was able to get in contact with my group. It was agreed that each member should go home after school to be with family. Being in a lock down all day can be scary, so it only makes sense to take the day off. Once home, I texted the group chat to see if anyone would be able to film during the week. Each member of the group agreed that filming this week would be a bad idea and that pushing it back to next week would be the best option. I agreed with this so filming was pushed back again. I really can’t wait to start filming and I hope my group can start the process soon. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!