Finally Started !!!

 Today my group finally started filming. Each group member came to my house and I started to film. Sadly, only one scene was completed. There were more scenes filmed but the outcome was not good enough. Filming took about an hour today because I knew more time would be needed. The first scene only needed Kyle. This allowed Kevin and I to relax for the day, since Zane was filming. The group decides to take turns filming to make it fair. Next time will be my turn to film, and then it will be Kevins turn. When filming is completed, Kevin and Zane were firm on wanting to edit together. As far as filming went today, Kyles acting was good and so was Zane’s camera work. A total of 4 scenes were filmed today even though only one was kept. The reason some scenes were deleted was because the group agreed they could’ve been planned better. This meant I would find a new location to film these scenes at. I was thinking something with a greasy floor, like a garage. This would best fit the scenes needed for the film. I will begin looking for locations tomorrow because I had a baseball game today. The team won and I had a good game too! Hopefully my group can film more in the coming days because Kevins birthday is this weekend so he won’t be able to film at all. I am super excited to finish filming because I know my groups project is going to be great. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!