Finished Filming !!!

 Today Zane came over and the filming process was finally completed. Zane arrived around 1pm and filming started shortly after. The first scene was easy to film because I didn’t have to leave my room to start. It was a simple shot and took no longer than 3 minutes to finish. The second shot was a bit more difficult seeing as I had to walk a half mile to get to the bench I was filming on. This scene took a little longer but still wasn’t super time consuming. It wasn’t until the 3rd and 4th scenes when stuff started to get harder. Some of the people needed to film were late to my house so I had to wait for them to arrive to start filming. Aside from this, when they finally arrived, it had started raining so I had to wait for it to stop in order to continue filming the next couple scenes. Eventually it did stop but it put a huge delay in the original filming plan. After these scenes it was smooth sailing for the rest of the day. Filming took another hour and then it was finished. Zane has past editing experience so he will handle most of that tomorrow. Once finished, everyone decided to go get food since there was time. At the restaurant, Zane decided it would look better to film one of the scenes there so that’s what happened. It did not take long to finish because it was a very short scene. Everyone at the restaurant thought it was interesting and it was super funny. It was also super awkward because everyone kept looking at me like I was crazy. After a long day, everyone got picked up and I could finally rest. The editing is easy and I can worry about that tomorrow. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!