Website and Media

 The filming and editing are both complete. This has been a long process but it is almost over. All that is left to do is create a website and an Instagram. These will both be easy to do. Sean H. has agreed to create both. The project is completed so now the advertising must be created. Again, this will be easy. The Instagram will feature pictures of all the actors. Along with this, it will advertise the release of the film. The website will be linked in the bio of the Instagram. The YouTube will also be linked. This is where the film will be uploaded. Sean H. has the finished film. This means that he will be the one to upload it. My group is super excited for everyone to see our film. The editing was completed well. I have received only positive feedback from anyone who has seen the film. I can't wait for everyone to see this film. My group worked super hard on it and I think it turned out great. This has been a fun process and I am glad the outcome was as good as I had hoped. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!