Intro Blog

    Hello! Welcome back. My name is Jackson Hirsch. As you may already know, I created productions last year in AS level media. I am extremely excited to continue working on productions. I am now 16 years old. Aside from this, not much has changed about me in the last year. I am now in the a-level course of aice media studies, instead of the AS-level. Most of the important aspects of my life have remained the same though. I still play baseball year-round. I play for both school and travel , that way I can play in summer. I play for the Fort Lauderdale Flying L's at school through most of the year. In summer, I play for 5-star mafia. I am still a pitcher and a third baseman on both teams. Outside of baseball, I focus mostly on schoolwork, since I don't have a job. Instead of a job, I flip shoes and clothes as a side hustle. This is more fun and a much easier way to make money. I can choose when I want to work and how long I want to work for. I have also met a lot of people through this. Anyways, thank you for reading and again, welcome back!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!