Filming Soon!


 My group still has not started to film. Each member of the group has been extremely busy lately. This makes it very difficult to find a filming date. Each member has different sports along with homework. These are factors that make filming difficult. Tonight, I had a baseball game, which is why I couldn’t film. I was busy all day after school and didn’t get home until late. The game didn’t go well, but that’s okay. There will always be more games to win. The team will always have another chance to play. I also have a game tomorrow, so I won’t be able to film then either. Hopefully the team can pull through and win. I wont be home until late tomorrow so hopefully I’ll be available to film this weekend. I do have practice Saturday morning, so I won’t be able to film until later if anything. I will check with my group to see if everyone is available this weekend. Maybe I’ll be able to film Saturday afternoon when I’m finished with practice. If not Saturday, I can always try for Sunday. Again, I will check with my group to make sure everyone is available. I know Zane and Kyle both have sports as well so scheduling might be difficult. None the less, I will do what I can to find time to film and hopefully I’ll be able to soon. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!