Music Video Introduction Blog

  Hey, my name is Jackson Hirsch and I go to Fort Lauderdale Highschool. I am 15 years old and in 10th grade. I wanted to start off by welcoming you to my blog. I am a student athlete and play baseball for 3 different teams. I play for two different travel or club teams called 5-Star Mafia and Driftwood Dragons. I also play for Fort Lauderdale High's varsity team. My primary positions on the field are pitcher and third base. While these are my main positions, I know how to play just about every other position on the field if needed. I play baseball 5-6 days a week most weeks. When I am not on the baseball field, I spend most of my time buying and selling shoes. I buy and sell shoes such as Jordan's, yeezys, and dunk lows. This is my way of making money instead of getting a normal job. I have met many people and many many connections through this business and I do not plan on stopping any time soon. I like going on trips with my family and going to new places as much as possible. I prefer cold places, especially those that get snow. Living in Florida, snow is not something I get to see often so I try to go places that get it every year. I have always loved skiing as well which just adds to my love for snow and cold places. My family and I tend to go places towards the middle-east of the country such as Iowa and Illinois because I have family that lives around there. We go just about every year to see family and it sort of works out that we go during the holidays when there is normally snow. We haven't been back in a while but I think we are planning on going back to visit them this year. I am excited to get to learn as much as I can about film and editing and I can't wait to start filming my first project. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!