Planning Blog


Props: 

Our commercial will include weights such as dumbbells, barbells, etc. We also will obviously be using Gatorade as our main product for this commercial. 

Costumes: 

The actor in the commercial will be wearing some athletic shorts with an athletic t-shirt. These clothes will be dark to create a more cinematic mood for the video. This will be paired with some running/general sports shoes.  

Schedule: 

On 10/3/22, Zane and I will create our research, storyboard, and planning blog. 

On 10/5/22, Zane and I will get all the props and materials we need for the video. 

On 10/8/22, Zane and I will film what is needed for our 30 second commercial. 

On 10/10/22, Zane and I will edit the final touches for our 20 second commercial. 

 

Location List: 

We will be using the community gym in Jacksons neighborhood to film the commercial.  

Our secondary location is to go to a commercial gym located near Jackson and me. 

Backup Plan: 

If for some reason Zane and I are not able to film in his community gym, we will go to a commercial gym or my back porch following the same storyboard as before.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!