Procrastinating...

     My group has officially entered the stage of production in which filming should begin. The only problem with this is that some members of the group have been busy. Finding a day to film is very difficult with three people. Sean H. always has work so he needs to plan weeks in advance to take days off. Sean D. also has work so each of them would need to get approved for the same day off. I have baseball practice every day of the week as well which means I am busy a lot as well. The season also just started meaning I will also have games and I'll get home even later. My first game was yesterday. My team lost but it looks like a promising team for the season. I have three games a week on most weeks. Along with this, I have practice every day there isn't a game. My practices don't end until around six, which is too late to then start filming. The only days filming makes sense is weekends. Saturday afternoons are best. Sundays could also work but a lot of times my groupmates have work. The common trend is excuses to not film. It looks like my group should start filming this weekend on Saturday. Neither of my groupmates have work so it makes sense. I have somewhere to be at night so there will be limited time. I also have practice in the morning so there probably won't be enough time to finish filming. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!