Group Introduction

 For this project, I will be working with a new group. My group members will be Sean Halfpenny and Sean Driscal. Hopefully the names don't get too confusing. I decided to work with this group for a number of reasons that will provide success in this project. Each group member can contribute equally to help make this project a success. For my contribution, I will be the main actor in the film and I will contribute to the editing process to the best of my ability. I am not amazing at editing but I will help when I can. The main thing I will be contributing is the acting, since neither of them want to be on film. Sean H. will be providing the filming equipment and doing most of the filming for the group. He has a good camera and experience in film, which will be helpful. He has volunteered to film the entire thing, but Sean D. said that he would film a little as well. The main thing Sean D. will be contributing is the editing. He has experience with editing in the past, so it was the best fit. He has also volunteered to be in the background of the film as an actor if needed. This can help to make the project more realistic. More background actors may be necessary, but one alone can dramatically increase the reality of the film. With each group member's individual contribution, this project has the potential to be very successful. As long as each member finishes their work on time, this will be an easy project to complete. Every member of the group can drive, so finding time and locations to film will be easy. Communication will also be easy since we have already created a group chat. As long as no unexpected issues occur, my group will create a very successful project. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!