Thanksgiving !!!

 Zane and I have been trying to start filming but have had zero time to actually go through with it. Thanksgiving was last week so I had to spend time with my family and did not have time to be filming. I had family in town all week and was not able to leave my house. The plan was to film at my house which did not make this any easier for me. Everything was delayed and it really messed up the schedule. As delayed as it got, the music video will still be completed on time and it will be amazing. All the props that are needed have been acquired making the process a bit faster. There were not a lot of props so that part was not very complicated. It did not take a long time nor did it cost a lot which was another bonus. The only issue left to figure out is finding time to complete the filming. The video will still be filmed at my house as of now. The video will most likely be filmed at some point this week. I suggested to maybe film next Wednesday but I am not sure if it will happen. My goal was to make the music video better than the commercial and I will stick to that. I will do everything I can to make this music video amazing. I wish I could've filmed this week to leave time for editing and perfecting it. Hopefully I am less busy next week and can find time to film. My baseball practice also cuts into my time a lot. Along with baseball, my job also takes up a lot of my time. I know it is difficult sometimes but I also know that I will find time to finally film this commercial. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!