Music Video Planning Blog

 Planning Blog -  

Props: 

The props we will be using are very limited. The props that will be used will be random things that give an idea of luxury, I plan to go and purchase some things, and I will ellaborate on the specifics in laters blogs once I make my purchases. 

Costumes: 

We will be wearing nicer clothes to fit the theme for our commercial, I have yet to decide the specifics, but the costumes will most likley be designer clothes. 

Schedule: 

On 12/18/22, Jackson and I will create our research, storyboard, and planning blog. 

On 12/20/22, Jackson and I will get all the props and materials we need for the video. 

On 12/22/22, Jackson and I will film what is needed for our Music Video. 

On 12/24/22, Jackson and I will edit the final touches for our Music Video. 

 

Location List: 

We will be using Jacksons neighborhood to film the music video 

Our secondary location is to film in my neighborhood. 

Backup Plan: 

If for some reason Jackson and I are not able to film in his community, we will go to my neighborhood. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!