Weather Delay

  My group and I have not started filming yet because of a couple things. First off, hurricane Ian is on track to hit Florida in Tampa and Ft. Myers area in a day or two. The hurricane is supposed to stay on the West coast of the state but we should still get tropical storm winds and a lot of rain. I was going to try to film this week during the week but it doesn’t look like that's possible anymore. Zane and I also both have practice for sports which will likely be canceled because of the rain. The original plan was to try to film the commercial at my community gym on Thursday, but with the way the weather is looking, it probably won’t be a good idea. Zane and I are still going to try because you never know what could happen. Zane and I were going to try to film the entire commercial in a day to get it out of the way. Once we are finished, Zane will do most of the editing because he already knows how to edit. He also has the software to edit which would normally cost money for quality software. The hurricane really put a dent in my plans but I’ll get it done on time. Zane and I  are both just trying to make sure we are safe during the storm. A lot of people are buying emergency items such as gas, bottled water, and non-perishable items to make sure it doesn’t sell out before the storm hits. I have been to a few different gas stations already. The lines are out the parking lot and down the street. Today my mom and I decided to just pick a place and wait in line to be safe. Zane is probably doing the same thing with his family to make sure they are all safe too. If the storm moves at the same pace it is supposed to, Zane and I should be able to film this weekend. It is a little bit of an inconvenience but nothing we can’t get past. No matter when I film it, it will be done and it will be done well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Finally Filming

Editing !!